Sunday, April 4, 2010

Then/Now

I like lists and I always have.

Here is one I filled out five years ago and chose to update today.

1. What is your first name? Jason.
2. Were you named after anyone? Not that I’ve been made aware of.
3. Do you wish upon stars? When the stars are shooting, I will.4. When did you last cry? About two weeks ago.
5. Do you like your handwriting? I do.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Black Forest Ham.
7. What is your birth date? December 19.
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Lady GaGa.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Probably but would give it a great deal of thought beforehand.
10. Are you a daredevil? If someone dares me to do something I rarely back down.
11. Favorite Magazines? Details, ReadyMade, Vice, Vanity Fair, Esquire.
12. Do looks matter? Yes, but not to me.
13. How do you release anger? I obssess until I forget what I was angry about to begin with.
14. Where is your second home? San Francisco/South Orange, NJ.
15. Do you trust others easily? Not as much as I trust myself.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My redportable record player and Hong Kong Phooey lunchbox.
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? Trigonometry.
18. Do you have a journal? Yes.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I prefer rapier wit.
20. Favorite movie(s): Garden State, Elling, Son of Rambow.
21. What are your nicknames? Jay Jay, Boom Boom,Count Fagula, Blacknikov.
22. Would you bungee jump? Yes.
23. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?Yes.
24. Do you think that you are strong? Yes.
25. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? Dulce DeLeche Fleur de Sel but lately am into papaya gelato.
26. Shoe Size? 10 1/2.
27. What is your favorite color? Navy.
28. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
29. Who do you miss most? Jupiter Day, John Renwick Kent Haynes, Patricia Jones and Herschel Walker.
30. What color pants are you wearing? Camo cargo cutoffs.
31. What are you listening to right now? Broken Bells
32. Last thing you ate? Ravioli.
33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Thistle
34. What is the weather like right now? 58 and overcast.
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Karen
36. The first thing you notice about the oppositesex? Tricky question but I’ll say their attire.
37. How Are You Today? Behind schedule and happy about it.
38. Favorite Drink? At the moment it’s grapefruit juice.
39. Favorite Sport? To play: Softball. To watch: Gymnastics.
40. Hair Color? Black.
41. Eye Color? Dark brown.
42. Do you wear contacts? No, thank goodness..21/20.
43. Favorite Food? Gnocchi and of course, corn and corn products.
44. Last Movie You Watched? 500 Days of Summer.
45. Favorite day of the year? July 4/July 22.
46. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Happy Endings/Scary Movies.
47. Summer Or Winter? Summer.
48. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs.
49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? I like to make out.
50. Living Arrangements? Live alone in a bungalow.
51. What Books Are You Reading? The Women by Hilton Als, Hornito by Mike Albo. I have 3 waiting. I’m always reading something…
52. What’s On Your Mouse Pad? Nonexistent.
53.What Did You Watch Last Night On TV? I don’t watch TV but I like it.
54. Rolling Stones or Beatles? When I was younger it was the Beatles.
55. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home?Berlin/Dublin

No comments: